forecasting for veterinary clinics
course is delivered at your clinic and covers business forecasting tools and how to use them. The
course enables vets and senior team members to develop longer-term
planning skills and business plans with greater confidence.
Senior staff involved in deciding the business
direction of the veterinary clinic.
they will learn
1. A portfolio of strategic thinking and forecasting tools to use
for planning their veterinary clinic.
2. How to put strategic thinking skills into practice.
3. Developing team thinking skills.
4. Using strategic thinking to gain competitive advantage.
5. Longer term planning.
6. Using scenarios to develop strategic thinking.
1. Five strategic decisions.
3. Impact/Likelihood Model
4. Service/Profit chain
5. The Value Chain.
6. Porter's 5 forces analysis.
7. How to use forecasting tools.
8. Developing longer-term strategies for the veterinary clinic.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
attendees from your clinic:
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1,000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house workshop or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.