skills for veterinary clinics
course is delivered at your clinic and covers the principles of making effective presentations to
small or large groups and how to put these principles into practice.
Anyone involved in making presentations.
they will learn
1. The principles of effective presentations.
2. Gaining confidence in making a presentation.
3. How to plan a successful presentation.
4. Using effective audio-visual aids.
5. Handling questions.
1. Planning and preparation.
2. Knowing your audience.
3. Structuring your presentation.
4. Handling nerves and developing confidence.
5. Use of voice and language.
6. Visual aids - getting them right.
7. Handling questions and using audience feedback.
8. Practice in making presentations.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
attendees from your clinic:
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1,000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house workshop or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.