for the veterinary clinic
course is delivered at your clinic and covers understanding marketing, market research and the principles
of successful promotion.
Vets and senior staff involved in the marketing
of the clinic.
they will learn
1. The principles of professional marketing and why marketing is
2. The importance of market research to customers and the clinic.
3. How to determine the most effective marketing communications
for your clinic.
1. What is marketing?
2. Analysing the clinic's strengths and weaknesses through SWOT
and PESTE analyses.
3. Understanding market research and using data within the clinic.
4. Collecting and using customer information positively.
5. Gaining customer feedback and survey design.
6. Promotional methods and techniques.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
attendees from your clinic:
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1,000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house workshop or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.