course is delivered at your clinic and covers financial management in the veterinary clinic and
how to manage finances for greater profitability.
Vets and senior support staff involved in day
to day finances and longer-term planning.
they will learn
1. The importance of managing practice finances proactively.
2. How to understand and use basic financial documents.
3. Taking control of finance through stock control, expenditure
and credit control.
4. Setting budgets and managing cash flow.
1. A business approach to finance.
2. The mysteries of the balance sheet.
3. The profit and loss account and how to use it.
4. Financial ratios and tracking trends.
5. Pricing and its effect on profitability.
6. Control of working capital.
7. Setting and developing budgets.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
attendees from your clinic:
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1,000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house workshop or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.