selling for veterinary clinics
course covers the professional and ethical approach to selling.
Vets and staff involved in discussing and selling
they will learn
1. That selling can be ethical and need not be a taboo subject.
2. How to feel comfortable with selling.
3. Defining the difference between want and need.
4. How to work out and explain the benefits of treatment.
5. A practical model of ethical selling.
1. Why do people buy?
2. The buying and the selling process.
3. The difference between ethical and unethical selling.
4. The ethical selling model.
5. Presenting benefits.
6. Developing confidence in selling.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT.
day workshop £500 plus VAT.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT.
Please contact us to book a course or for more information, call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.