with difficult situations and aggression in the veterinary clinic
course is delivered at your clinic and covers developing communication skills to enable staff to
deal with customers on the telephone and face to face in difficult
and/or aggressive situations.
Vets and staff.
they will learn
1. How to handle the initial encounter.
2. Achieving a positive outcome from the situation.
3. Minimising the impact on other customers and staff.
4. Preventing the situation occurring in the first place.
5. Building relationships with customers and managing their expectations.
1. Differences between face to face and telephone communications.
2. Managing anger and aggression.
3. Understanding different levels of conflict.
5. Dealing with drink/drugs or mental health issues.
6. Responding to behaviour.
7. Listening skills.
8. Gaining confidence.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT.
day workshop £500 plus VAT.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT.
Please contact us to book a course or for more information, call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.