care for veterinary clinics
course is delivered at your clinic and covers the value of customer care in a veterinary clinic
in developing satisfied customers, and creating a more productive
and profitable business.
All members of staff involved directly with customers
at all levels of the clinic.
they will learn
1. The benefits of a customer care oriented clinic, to both customers
2. How to communicate effectively with customers.
3. How to be more assertive in daily dealings with staff and customers.
4. Specific and practical methods of improving customer care in
1. Where does customer care start and end?
2. Communication skills in customer care.
3. Dealing with difficult situations.
4. Customer care tactics in different areas of the clinic.
5. Customer care and the marketing of the clinic.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT.
day workshop £500 plus VAT.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT.
Please contact us to book a course or for more information, call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.