management and appraisals in dental practices
workshop course is delivered at your practice and covers managing and maximising staff performance, and how
to carry out appraisals in dental practices.
Dentists and practice managers who manage staff.
they will learn
1. The importance of managing performance in the dental practice.
2. Understanding what performance means and setting standards.
3. How to plan and conduct an effective appraisal.
4. Communication skills; giving positive and negative feedback,
highlighting targets for improvement and setting objectives.
1. Reasons for reviewing performance.
2. Planning appraisals for all members of the practice.
3. Designing the appraisal process.
4. Interviewing technique.
5. Giving positive and negative feedback.
6. Setting objectives and targets.
7. Dealing with common appraisal problems.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.