and communication skills for dental practice receptionists
workshop is delivered at your practice and covers exploring and defining the role of the derntal receptionist
in the success of the practice and developing practical skills to
enhance their communication with patients.
Receptionists and dental nurses with reception responsibilities.
they will learn
1. The most effective way of handling a patient's initial contact
with the practice.
2. How to provide a superior level of service that makes the patient
3. How to communicate the right information to patients.
4. Achieving a positive outcome with difficult patients and situations.
5. Building relationships with patients and managing their expectations.
6. Producing a personal action plan.
1. Questioning and professional telephone skills.
2. Dealing with new patients and sending positive messages.
3. Developing assertiveness skills and directing patients.
4. Dealing with difficult situations.
5. Developing confidence.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.