your dental practice
workshop course is delivered at your practice and introduces the key principles of marketing, and covers
the marketing process from market research to promotion.
Any dentists or staff members involved in marketing
they will learn
1. What marketing is and its importance in dental practice.
2. Simple methods of market research.
3. How to use market research to design a marketing plan.
4. Effective methods of promotion in dental practice.
1. Understanding the marketing process in dental practice.
2. The four Cs of market research.
3. PESTLE analyses and how to use them.
4. Choosing the most effective means of promotion.
5. Different methods of promotion, including advertising, PR, press
releases and websites.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.