finance in dental practices
workshop course is delivered at your practice and covers financial management in dental practices and
how to manage practice finances for greater profitability.
Dentists and senior support staff involved in
day to day finances and longer-term planning.
they will learn
1. The importance of managing practice finances proactively.
2. How to understand and use basic financial documents.
3. Taking control of finance through stock control, expenditure
and credit control.
4. Setting budgets and managing cash flow.
1. A business approach to finance.
2. The mysteries of the balance sheet.
3. The profit and loss account and how to use it.
4. Financial ratios and tracking trends.
5. Pricing and its effect on profitability.
6. Control of working capital.
7. Setting and developing budgets.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.