Selling in dental practices
workshop course is delivered at your practice and covers the professional and ethical approach to selling
Dentists and staff involved in discussing and
they will learn
1. That selling within dentistry can be ethical and need not be
a taboo subject.
2. How to feel comfortable with selling.
3. Defining the difference between want and need.
4. How to work out and explain the benefits of treatment.
5. A practical model of ethical selling.
1. Why do people buy?
2. The buying and the selling process.
3. The difference between ethical and unethical selling.
4. The ethical selling model.
5. Presenting benefits.
6. Developing confidence in selling.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.