with difficult situations and aggression in the dental practice
workshop is delivered at your practice and covers developing communication skills to enable staff
to deal with patients on the telephone and face to face in difficult
and/or aggressive situations.
Dentists and staff.
they will learn
1. How to handle the initial encounter.
2. Achieving a positive outcome from the situation.
3. Minimising the impact on other patients and staff.
4. Preventing the situation occurring in the first place.
5. Building relationships with patients and managing their expectations.
1. Differences between face to face and telephone communications.
2. Managing anger and aggression.
3. Understanding different levels of conflict.
5. Dealing with drink/drugs or mental health issues.
6. Responding to behaviour.
7. Listening skills.
8. Gaining confidence.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.