planning in dental practices
workshop course is delivered at your practice and covers business planning tools and how to use them. The course
enables dentists and senior practice members to develop longer-term
planning skills and business plans with greater confidence.
Senior practice members involved in deciding the
business direction of the dental practice.
they will learn
1. A portfolio of strategic thinking and forecasting tools to use
for planning their dental practice.
2. How to put strategic thinking skills into practice.
3. Developing team thinking skills.
4. Using strategic thinking to gain competitive advantage.
5. Longer term planning.
6. Using scenarios to develop strategic thinking.
1. How to use forecasting tools
3. Impact/Likelihood Model
4. Service/Profit chain
5. The Value Chain.
6. Porter's 5 forces analysis.
7. Developing longer-term strategies for the dental practice.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.