Assertiveness training for dental practices
practical workshop is delivered at your practice and examines the concepts and principles underlying
assertive behaviour, and explores the practical application of effective
techniques to deal with many types of situations.
All staff working within teams and with patients.
they will learn
1. The benefits of assertive behaviour.
2. Practical techniques that will help on a day to day basis.
3. Dealing with difficult situations.
4. Achieving win-win results.
1. Types of behaviour.
2. Assertive behaviour and body language.
3. The use of language - 3 steps to assertiveness.
4. Dealing with difficult situations.
5. Handling criticism and complaints.
6. Handling anger and manipulative behaviour.
7. Practical applications.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.