training course is delivered at your practice and covers understanding how and why good teams work well, and
how to improve communication and motivation to increase the team's
efficiency and effectiveness.
Anyone working as part of a team or leading a
team. Whole teams are encouraged to attend.
they will learn
1. What makes a good team.
2. How to build and develop an effective team.
3. Defining the roles withing the team.
4. How to improve team communication.
5. Getting the best from the team.
1. What is team working? Myths and facts.
2. Why teams work and why they don't.
3. Identifying team roles and their relevance.
4. Common problems with teams.
5. Improving team communication.
6. Working more effectively as a team.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.