training course is delivered at your practice and covers practical skills and techniques for ensuring effective
recruitment and selection for the architectural practice.
Professionals and senior staff involved in recruitment
they will learn
1. The difference between recruitment and selection.
2. The design and use of recruitment tools.
3. The principles of recruitment advertising.
4. Selection methods.
5. How to choose the right candidate.
1. An overview of staff recruitment and selection.
2. Drawing up job descriptions and person specifications.
3. Application forms and CVs.
4. Broadcasting the vacancy.
5. The principles of effective advertisement design.
6. Selection techniques.
7. Planning interviews and interview technique.
8. Evaluating candidates.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.