training course is delivered at your practice and covers improving personal effectiveness through effective
time and stress management and developing leadership and decision
Anyone who wishes to improve their time management
and their personal effectiveness.
they will learn
1. A simple and effective method of structuring their day.
2. Prioritising time and tasks, and using a scheduling system.
3. How to identify and manage stress.
4. What leadership is and how to develop leadership qualities.
5. Confidence in decision making.
1. Increasing personal effectiveness.
2. The principles of time management and setting priorities.
3. Effective scheduling and using a time management system.
4. Managing stress positively.
5. Different approaches to leadership.
6. Practical decision making techniques.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.