management and appraisals
training course is delivered at your practice and covers managing and maximising staff performance, and practical
Senior practice members involved in managing staff
and conducting performance reviews.
they will learn
1. The importance of managing performance.
2. Understanding what performance means and setting standards.
3. How to plan and conduct an effective appraisal.
4. Communication skills; giving positive and negative feedback,
highlighting targets for improvement and setting objectives.
1. Reasons for reviewing performance.
2. Planning appraisals.
3. Designing the appraisal process.
4. Interviewing technique.
5. Giving positive and negative feedback.
6. Setting objectives and targets.
7. Dealing with common appraisal problems.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.