for the architectural practice
course is delivered at your practice and covers understanding marketing, market research and the principles
of successful promotion.
All professionals involved in client liaison and
marketing of the architectural practice.
they will learn
1. The principles of professional marketing and why marketing is
2. The importance of market research to clients and the practice.
3. How to determine the most effective marketing communications
for your practice.
1. What is marketing?
2. Analysing the practice's strengths and weaknesses through SWOT
and PESTE analyses.
3. Understanding market research and using data within the practice.
4. Collecting and using client information positively.
5. Gaining client feedback and survey design.
6. Promotional methods and techniques.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.