finance and financial management
course is delivered at your practice and covers financial management in the professional practice
and how to manage practice finances for greater profitability.
Professionals and senior support staff involved
in day to day finances and longer-term planning.
they will learn
1. The importance of managing finances proactively.
2. How to understand and use basic financial documents.
3. Taking control of finance through stock control, expenditure
and credit control.
4. Setting budgets and managing cash flow.
1. A business approach to finance.
2. The mysteries of the balance sheet.
3. The profit and loss account and how to use it.
4. Financial ratios and tracking trends.
5. Pricing and its effect on profitability.
6. Control of working capital.
7. Setting and developing budgets.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.