selling for architectural practices
course is delivered at your practice and covers the professional and ethical approach to selling.
Professionals involved in selling services to
they will learn
1. That selling can be ethical and need not be a taboo subject.
2. How to feel comfortable with selling.
3. Defining what clients want and providing an appropriate service.
4. Adding value to the provision of architectural services.
5. A practical model of ethical selling.
1. What ethical selling is.
2. The buying and the selling process.
3. Presenting the benefits.
4. Effective communication and receptive listening.
5. Developing confidence in selling.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.