care for architectural practices
course is delivered at your practice and covers the value of client care strategies in developing
satisfied clients, and creating a more productive and profitable
All members of staff involved directly with clients
at all levels of the practice.
they will learn
1. The benefits of a client care oriented practice, to both clients
2. How to communicate effectively with clients.
3. How to be more assertive in daily dealings with staff and clients.
4. Specific and practical methods of improving client care in your
1. Where does client care start and end?
2. Communication skills in client care.
3. Dealing with difficult situations.
4. Client care tactics in different areas of the practice.
5. Client care and the marketing of the practice.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.