and dealing with difficult situations
course is delivered at your practice and covers the main concepts underlying assertiveness and techniques
which can be used when dealing with difficult situations to achieve
a satisfactory outcome for all parties.
All staff working within teams and with clients.
they will learn
1. The benefits of assertive behaviour.
2. Practical techniques that will help on a day to day basis.
3. Dealing with difficult situations.
4. Achieving win-win results.
1. Types of behaviour.
2. Assertive behaviour and body language.
3. The use of language - 3 steps to assertiveness.
4. Dealing with difficult situations.
5. Handling criticism and complaints.
6. Handling anger and manipulative behaviour.
7. Practical applications.
vary according to the length of the workshop and are for up to 15
or breakfast briefing (two hours) £300 plus VAT and travel
day workshop £500 plus VAT and travel costs.
day workshop £1000 plus VAT and travel costs.
To book an in-house course or to discuss tailor-making a programme to your requirements, please call call
Fiona Stuart-Wilson on 020 8255 2070 or contact her by email.